Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-29-2015, 01:04 PM   #1
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
K-x Histogram display problem

How can I prevent the histogram from coming up when I review a photo that was just taken on a K-x? I've looked high and low in both the owner's manual and the internal menu and cannot find the answer! On the "Instant Review" menu, I have the Histogram unchecked.

Color me aggravated!

12-29-2015, 03:43 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
By review a photo do you mean when you press the Play button? if so, then press the Info button to cycle through the different playback display options.

If you are meaning the preview that is shown right after the shot is taken go into the menu system, Go to Instant Review, you can change the time the review is displayed, the flashing bright dark areas and whether the histogram is displayed. See page 249 of the manual.

Regards

Chris
12-30-2015, 04:00 AM   #3
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by seventhdr Quote
By review a photo do you mean when you press the Play button? if so, then press the Info button to cycle through the different playback display options.

If you are meaning the preview that is shown right after the shot is taken go into the menu system, Go to Instant Review, you can change the time the review is displayed, the flashing bright dark areas and whether the histogram is displayed. See page 249 of the manual.

Regards

Chris

Thanks Chris. Problem solved. I hate having something come up in the LCD Screen that I DO NOT want to see! It reminds me of my first wife.... constantly nagging me! It's too bad the problem with her wasn't as easily solved!