Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 30 Likes Search this Thread
03-20-2016, 06:08 AM   #61
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Other than a few Sony zealots, all of my friends own Nikon cameras. That goes back to film cameras (Minolta included) - in some cases back to the 70's and the F2a. Ten years ago I was in the wilderness. These days they and I agree I can do things with a Pentax they can't do with their cameras (e.g. IBIS, TAv, AA filter simulator on my K-3) and vice versa. In the end we agree the differences aren't meaningful; it is a matter of preference.

Except ability to buy in a camera store.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, dslr, india, issues, months, pentax, people, photography, support, switch

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Am I the only one that doesn't like the Canon 1D mark iiN? willskywalker93 Canon, Nikon, Sony, and Other Camera Brands 4 01-10-2015 11:20 AM
Am i the only one that sells pics out of my car :-) philbaum General Photography 7 12-25-2014 10:08 PM
Am I the only one who feels bad at seeing this? JohnBee Photographic Industry and Professionals 38 01-18-2014 06:43 AM
Am I the only one who uses multi-exposure? yeatzee Photographic Technique 22 09-07-2010 11:35 AM
Am I the only one who hates the camera strap lugs? MRRiley Pentax DSLR Discussion 21 04-13-2007 05:30 PM