Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
03-16-2016, 07:02 PM   #16

I guess being in DC I take this all for granted.

Like others have mentioned I would probably designate the 60-250mm as a maybe lens in case you can't get close enough. Otherwise, the sights are amazing when you're close, especially the Lincoln Memorial. Wear comfortable shoes..

You can't really get close to the white house either so you may want a little reach - just don't act shady because I have seen people get approached by secret service for photographing around there before.

I'll rehash the 15mm as your go to.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
15mm, camera, da, dslr, f/1.4, f/2.8, f/4, lenses, pentax, photography, tamron, washington dc