Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-14-2008, 09:04 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Pentax *ist D owner's manual in spanish?

Hi, my wife is getting into photography, and since I recently upgraded to K20D, she grabbed my *ist D. We already went thru a crash course in photography, but we need the owners's manual in spanish (pdf file that comes with the CD disk).

Unfortunately, I can't find my original disk (the one that comes with the instruction manuals in several languages) and my printed manual is in english, so it is of little use for her.

Anyone here has the original disk, that could check if such disk has the spanish version that could e-mail it to me?

Thanks

Robert B.
rburgoss@amnet.co.cr

07-14-2008, 10:28 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Bummer. I have a printed *istDs user's manual and software manual in Spanish. Tried to give them away last year, but nobody wanted to pay the postage.
07-14-2008, 10:50 AM   #3
Veteran Member

email me if you're still looking.