Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-13-2016, 08:30 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I am in the same situation, looking for k200d upgrade... The k200d has a top LCD, so if you are used to using that (as I am) then you should note that the newer lower end bodies do not have one. Also, it seems to me that the ergonomics of the ks1/ks2 are not as good as the k200d, so if you are used to the feel, thumbrest etc, might be worth trying one of those cameras out first.

For me I was initially thinking k3ii, then was looking at K1, but then realized the canadian price after tax is $2800 and now thinking back towards APS-C... currently debating between used k5iis, k3ii, or waiting for the k3iii or whatever... I think I'd like the tilty screen of the K1, and it seems to me that the K1 has a custom setting that improves the behaviour of the AF-point selection mode (avoids having to press button each time to select point).

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, canada, dslr, k-s2, k200d, landscape, photography