Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-26-2016, 06:25 AM   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
In Camera Image Tagging?

I was shooting at a recent sporting event with my Pentax K-5II and got chatting to a fellow shooter with a Canon.

He mentioned that his camera has a function to tag certain images (in camera) immediately after taking them, which helps with his post-processing workflow later on.

I was intrigued by this function and was wondering if my camera has something similar? I've explored the functions on my camera but can't find anything like it.

08-04-2016, 01:37 PM   #2

depends what you mean by tag but I think I heard of someone using the protect flag to achieve something similar.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, camera image, dslr, function, photography