Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-21-2016, 08:23 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Help with Pricing to sell equipment please.

Howdy All,

Haven't posted here in a long time. I am thinking about selling my equipment. This is what I have, can you give me ball park figures of what I might be able to get for everything. Appreciate the help.

Pentax KIIs
Pentax D-BG4 Battery Grip with Extra D-L190 Battery
Tamron 24-70 2.8 EX DG
Pentax DA* 50-135 2.8
Pentax AF-540FGZ Flash

Thanks for the Help.

Steve

08-21-2016, 08:38 PM - 2 Likes   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Check sold listings here and on eBay. Weight recent sales higher.
08-21-2016, 08:45 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by UncleVanya Quote
Check sold listings here and on eBay. Weight recent sales higher.
Thanks for the heads up
08-21-2016, 08:53 PM   #4
mee
Site Supporter

Also, please remember ebay takes a 10% cut out of the final sale price of an item. So you may (or may not) want to take that into consideration..

08-21-2016, 08:57 PM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by 68wSteve Quote
Thanks for the heads up
Steve, I'm not trying to be unhelpful, I'm trying to share what works and indirectly telling you that no one will be able to answer the question. You know the condition of the equipment, you know the Accessories included, etc. You can carefully evaluate the recently sold items and place them in context against your gear. If item x sold for $159, and $352 recently, knowing what was different and how that compares to your gear is how you will be able to price it.
08-22-2016, 09:00 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by UncleVanya Quote
Steve, I'm not trying to be unhelpful, I'm trying to share what works and indirectly telling you that no one will be able to answer the question. You know the condition of the equipment, you know the Accessories included, etc. You can carefully evaluate the recently sold items and place them in context against your gear. If item x sold for $159, and $352 recently, knowing what was different and how that compares to your gear is how you will be able to price it.
Sorry if that came across wrong. I totally forgot about the Sold portion of the market place. As well as thinking about ebay. It has probably been atleast 2 years or so since i have been on here. I do appreciate the input. Again sorry if my "thanks for the heads up" came across wrong.
08-22-2016, 09:42 AM   #7
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by 68wSteve Quote
Sorry if that came across wrong. I totally forgot about the Sold portion of the market place. As well as thinking about ebay. It has probably been atleast 2 years or so since i have been on here. I do appreciate the input. Again sorry if my "thanks for the heads up" came across wrong.
No worries. I hope it does help. I can PM you some ideas on prices but they would be guesses based only on what I have seen.