Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-23-2008, 09:39 AM   #1
Forum Member

turn off K200D LCD highlight / lowlight ??

Greetings -
At some point, I must've inadvertently hit something in the menu that turned on the red/green flashing of image overexposure/underexposure in the LCD.
Can anyone advise what I done did (or in which section of the manual I need to look in order to turn the friendly feature off)?
Thanks.
- Richard

07-23-2008, 09:43 AM   #2
Ed in GA

QuoteOriginally posted by expatCanuck Quote
Greetings -
At some point, I must've inadvertently hit something in the menu that turned on the red/green flashing of image overexposure/underexposure in the LCD.
Can anyone advise what I done did (or in which section of the manual I need to look in order to turn the friendly feature off)?
Thanks.
- Richard
If you're talking about the histogram?

I think you can turn it off by pressing the "info" button several times.
07-23-2008, 09:57 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Page 172 of the manual shows how to set up the "playback display". Make sure you put a check mark in the "Bright/Dark" area in the menu.

There is a similar setting for instant preview display. See page 211.
07-23-2008, 12:44 PM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by expatCanuck Quote
Greetings -
Thanks.
- Richard
It's in the playback menu. Uncheck the Bright/Dark Area display.