Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-18-2016, 01:07 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
I really miss mine. I gave it to a girlfriend, who is now an ex-girlfriend, sadly. Would love to get it back... but I do have a K-30, K-01, two Qs, and a couple manual cameras now, so I don't *really* need it. It was super small and portable and fun though. I do miss it!

Charles.

11-24-2016, 01:02 AM   #17
trj

First real camera in 2010 - Blue K-x - sold it and almost instantly regretted it. Spent a few years bouncing around a K50 and a few mirrorless systems, never really happy and always chasing the next best thing...took a year away from having any dedicated system, relied on my iphone 6 plus. Found a new open box White K-x on ebay, 24 hour auction and snapped it up for $155.....can't wait to get back to my favourite camera and spending more time taking photos and less time reading about the next must have camera.
6 Days Ago   #18
CLG

Still using mine. I think paired with a DA 40mm XS, the streamlined size for a DSLR cannot be beat.
6 Days Ago   #19
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
The K-R, until quite recently was my main camera. The X and R are very similar and what others said is quite correct, that camera has been to Europe, Russia and Hawaii and the ability to go to AA batteries is a life saver. I'm heading to Alaska next week and decided to upgrade to the K-S2 as it's WR rated and the swivel screen is great. I traded my K-R to my oldest in exchange, I got my old K-200D back so now I have two WR rated bodies. My other son still uses his K-X and has seen no reason to upgrade.

6 Days Ago   #20
Site Supporter

I love mine. I use it most often with a DA* 16-50 f2.8, but I also carry an A 50 f1.4. Sometimes I also carry my DA 55-300...I will this weekend when I go to a local DC-3 fly-in.