Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-06-2016, 12:37 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Images from Profusionexpo 2016 Toronto

It was held by a local Camera shop. Unfortunately, no Pentax gears were shown at all. But there are quite a few display of cool LED lighting shown. As long as they provide the model/equipment/venue, I have no complaint

ProFusion Expo 2016 Event for Professional Photographers, Film and Video Makers

Daniel, Toronto

10-06-2016, 02:52 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Daniel, am I correct that Vistek puts on this show? It would be interesting to know if Pentax was invited and declined or was snubbed and uninvited. I prefer Vistek to Henry's based solely on customer experience but when in Toronto I'm more likely to buy from Aden Camera as they will actually have Pentax items in stock!

ProFusion looks like a fun event. I took my kids to Fan Expo in Toronto last year and we had a blast!
10-06-2016, 05:54 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Saltwater Images Quote
Daniel, am I correct that Vistek puts on this show? It would be interesting to know if Pentax was invited and declined or was snubbed and uninvited. I prefer Vistek to Henry's based solely on customer experience but when in Toronto I'm more likely to buy from Aden Camera as they will actually have Pentax items in stock!

ProFusion looks like a fun event. I took my kids to Fan Expo in Toronto last year and we had a blast!
Henry stopped staging similar events in 2015. It was used to be called Exposure Digital Imaging Expo.

Vistek wants to pick up to see if it can bring in clients. There were a lot of video and movie gears on show (e.g. drone cameras...)
10-06-2016, 06:19 AM   #4
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Vistec has always been more about movies. I've seen guys drop 150k in there after getting a film contract.

10-12-2016, 09:03 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Pentax was there.....small booth across Leica's small booth, backing FUJI's massive booth.

---------- Post added 10-12-2016 at 12:04 PM ----------

i was going to try and borrow their limited to shoot one of the models but then decided to shoot with the sweet 50 i brought instead.
10-15-2016, 03:12 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by D4rknezz Quote
Pentax was there.....small booth across Leica's small booth, backing FUJI's massive booth.[COLOR="Silver"] d.
I did search back and forth a few times. If so you have my apology