Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 5 Likes Search this Thread
04-16-2018, 07:34 AM   #31

QuoteOriginally posted by normhead Quote
Ya, just have to do what you've gotta do. If you can't it's no biggie, you're just out of the game.One of my motto's.. "Never buy a lens you won't repair or replace if it stops functioning. " Emotional lines drawn in the sand about who messed up and who didn't, that's some other game. Do you want the lens or don't you?
I’m not parting with the lens, it’s too brilliant optically. I can use it on two of my cameras with no problems and if it does break down I’ll just get it fixed. As i have said it just won’t get used on the K-3 II. Thank you.

04-16-2018, 07:47 AM   #32
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Greenadonis Quote
I’m not parting with the lens, it’s too brilliant optically. I can use it on two of my cameras with no problems and if it does break down I’ll just get it fixed. As i have said it just won’t get used on the K-3 II. Thank you.
No problem....
04-16-2018, 11:42 AM   #33
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

My customer with the first problem lens couldn't obtain focus confirmation. The lens wouldn't reliable lock in cases where a working lens (mine) would. This was across multiple bodies. Your issue sounds a bit different.
04-16-2018, 01:29 PM   #34

QuoteOriginally posted by UncleVanya Quote
My customer with the first problem lens couldn't obtain focus confirmation. The lens wouldn't reliable lock in cases where a working lens (mine) would. This was across multiple bodies. Your issue sounds a bit different.
I will keep plodding on with the lens but using it on the other camera bodies. Thank you for all your advice and input.

04-16-2018, 03:36 PM   #35
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Greenadonis Quote
I will keep plodding on with the lens but using it on the other camera bodies. Thank you for all your advice and input.
I'd try converting it if you feel up to it. It may magically make all the issues vanish - stranger things have happened.