Photos: Albums
Thank you! That works!!
07-06-2015, 09:51 PM   #33
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Newest download of the AF Charts.

QuoteOriginally posted by ebooks4pentax Quote
When I introduced my Auto-Focus charts, It was both accepted by many people but also discredited by others. I received many constructive comments and suggestion, and some were incorporated in the current design.

The time I took to design the charts was to help other Pentaxians. I sent the charts to Pentax and asked them for an opinion. Because Pentax is International, with the head office in Japan and also because they now are owned by Hoya, I will not mention the names at Pentax but here is the email received from them.

Hi, Yvon.

Actually the chart worked just fine for me. A co-worker also tried it. Hes an old hand with the popular one on DPReview, but he says your chart seems just fine. He and I both liked that it folded out to a 45 angle block, which seemed to make the process pretty easy.

Thanks for working on this and making it available.

Best regards,

~~~~~ PENTAX Imaging Company

You can check and download the charts for free here: AF Charts

Thank you for reading. With Pentax, you're in good company,

Yvon Bourque
The Charts have been updated and are now easier to download. They are still free. Here's the link.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_44neE8iNsXUzRQSEpjRnpoYUU/view?usp=sharing

---------- Post added 07-06-15 at 09:54 PM ----------

When I introduced my Auto-Focus charts, It was both accepted by many people but also discredited by others. I received many constructive comments and suggestion, and some were incorporated in the current design.

The time I took to design the charts was to help other Pentaxians. I sent the charts to Pentax and asked them for an opinion. Because Pentax is International, with the head office in Japan and also because they now are owned by Hoya, I will not mention the names at Pentax but here is the email received from them.

Hi, Yvon.

Actually the chart worked just fine for me. A co-worker also tried it. Hes an old hand with the popular one on DPReview, but he says your chart seems just fine. He and I both liked that it folded out to a 45 angle block, which seemed to make the process pretty easy.

Best regards,

Yvon Bourque
You can get the full AF Charts and explanations here:
07-06-2015, 11:41 PM   #34
Site Supporter

Original Poster

Hi, Yvon.

Best regards,

Yvon Bourque
New download site for the AF Charts. Always Free.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_44neE8iNsXUzRQSEpjRnpoYUU/view

07-27-2015, 06:05 AM   #35
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
thanks for sharing this chart very useful !!!