Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-09-2018, 07:36 PM   #46
Seeker of Knowledge
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by robr7 Quote
Somewhat / somewhat not related updates...

So nostalgia struck and I paired up my old K-3 w/ the newer 55-300 PLM, went to our first game of the year and I have to admit I was reminded of and now miss the burst speed / # of shots the K-3 fires off over the KP. Kinda makes me wish the K-3 III was closer to being released. Oddly, unexpectedly, I got used to / prefer? the KP "big" grip over the K-3's.

Its definitely a good thing the new netting is standard(?) across MLB and it goes relatively unnoticed while watching the game but it does mess with the end product of your pics. No way around it unless you shoot from higher tiered seats or from the outfield seats / bleachers... maybe next year I'll save on the seats and buy a super-zoom instead. (kidding, maybe).
I am planning on attending several games in KC when the Cubs come August 6, 7, and 8

I got tickets further down the first and third base lines, hoping to avoid the nets

unfortunately, I won't know if I am successful until I attend the game.

I did have some luck with making the net " disappear " but it was not easy

SOC

crop and pp

truth be told, it was kinda of " hit and miss "

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo