Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-12-2008, 01:27 PM   #16
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Iowa Tom Quote
Man I had to go through all the steps to get to the one I needed. I was afraid that I had gone through them all and was starting over but it finally came up.
The menus are set up in tabs, and pages. The rear dial gets you to the tab, the front dial will let you page through the menu. From there you use the up or down arrow to get to the menu item you want.

Hopefully I've written that in an understandable way. It is easy to see and do, hard to explain.

Thank you
Russell

08-12-2008, 01:30 PM   #17

I just tested and found that the shutter will release on a K20 with an M lens when the camera focus button is set either to AF or MF whether it is in focus or not. I have encountered some situations where the shutter would not release because I had a wrong setting (not in the menus) but now I can't remember what is was. Maybe it could be lens specific. I haven't tried every lens I have.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, dslr, photography, shutter