Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 51 Likes Search this Thread
09-15-2017, 07:37 AM   #106
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by DrawsACircle Quote
Now you mention SD card slot - could you make slot #1 default? It's not a huge issue, but for owners of 1 SD card slot cameras, it's a click less 😊
Please try v.0.7.6 because I changed some behavior to better support 1 SD card slot cameras.

Best Regards,

Andrea

09-15-2017, 09:14 AM   #107
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Thanks Andrea for your hard work, I just installed .76. Using my Ks2 when a picture is taken it shows up in the left panel, but when I check live view and then take a picture, no picture appears in the left panel. When I click on the main panel picture with auto focus checked to refocus and then take a picture, the check mark changes and and shows auto focus off. I single click dose not always move the check mark, a double click usually moves the auto focus check from "auto" to "off".

Again Thanks
Hank
09-15-2017, 10:27 AM   #108
Pentaxian

Original Poster
Hi,

Thank you for your tests! I will send a PM to you.
About focus, when you click with LV ON I have to disable AF on shoot otherwise the camera will refocus when you press the shoot button.
I will debug the check control click problem.

Regards
09-15-2017, 01:50 PM   #109
Pentaxian

Original Poster
v.0.7.7 online.
Release notes:
1. support to DNG that didn't support thumb preview.
2. fixed sd cards preselection

Thank you to oneeyedhawk for the tests.

09-15-2017, 03:18 PM   #110
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Andrea K Quote
v.0.7.7 online.
Release notes:

JPG of DNG in thumb preview only downloads if sd2 is set so user has to change card setting between shot and attempt to download. At least should warn user. I have DNG to SD1 and jpgs to SD2 with K1.

Working on small screened laptop having Thumb Preview plus bug really limits viewing area. Can you make settings area shrink into left side for more user viewing space? I'd make Thumb preview either an option or shrinkable too.

RONC
09-16-2017, 12:10 AM   #111

v.0.7.7 online.
Release notes:

Ciao Andrea,

I installed 0.7.7.0:

Turn on the K1, turn on WIFI, connect laptop to camera's wifi, start 0.7.7.0
I tick the LV box in the SW and the camera start an endless "remote exposure" in intervals (I had to turn the camera off)
The same happens if the camera is in LV before I connect it... It looks like I can't use LV. The camera is set to single exposure in P mode...

The file list window is compressed (see attachment)... I don't seem to be able to expand it...

Ciao!!

Enzo
Attached Images

Last edited by vincenzomiceli; 09-16-2017 at 12:11 AM. Reason: spelling
09-16-2017, 01:46 AM   #112
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by vincenzomiceli Quote
Ciao Andrea,

I installed 0.7.7.0:

I tick the LV box in the SW and the camera start an endless "remote exposure" in intervals (I had to turn the camera off)
The same happens if the camera is in LV before I connect it... It looks like I can't use LV. The camera is set to single exposure in P mode...

The file list window is compressed (see attachment)... I don't seem to be able to expand it...

Ciao!!

Enzo

Do you have one or two cards in the K 1? I test your setup with two cards and it worked. Will test with one if that is what causes it.
RONC

09-16-2017, 04:59 AM   #113
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Please try v.0.7.6 because I changed some behavior to better support 1 SD card slot cameras.

Best Regards,

Andrea
Thumbs Up Andrea
Tested with version 0.7.7.
09-16-2017, 05:42 AM   #114
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Another go at 0.7.7 and I tested with one card (SD1). Works OK on mine laptop if I remember to set to record both DNG and JPG to SD1. Otherwise it was flaky. It seems to try to write and read SD2 and gives OK that I downloaded from there even though it is none existent. You might need to make a table for the user as to what settings go together.

Under INFO, SD1 RAWDN xxxx SD2 RAWDN xxxx both need more space for file type RAWDNG and the number xxxx. See below.

Regards,
RONC
Attached Images

09-16-2017, 01:51 PM   #115

QuoteOriginally posted by rechmbrs Quote
Do you have one or two cards in the K 1? I test your setup with two cards and it worked. Will test with one if that is what causes it.
RONC
I have tried with both SD1 only and both SD1/2. I tried in P mode and in M mode. Here is a quick video...

Thx,

V.

09-18-2017, 05:53 AM   #116
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I have tried with both SD1 only and both SD1/2. I tried in P mode and in M mode. Here is a quick video...

Thx,

V.

20170916 163852 - YouTube
Is this different from earlier versions? If so, please check to see what you might have turned on since last good run. If not, Andrea needs to help. If first test, turn off things like the elevation correction etc. That you have to use the live view.
RONC
09-18-2017, 07:34 AM   #117
Pentaxian

Original Poster
Hi,

v 0.7.8.5 online, please re-test SD manage part.

QuoteOriginally posted by rechmbrs Quote
[...]
Under INFO, SD1 RAWDN xxxx SD2 RAWDN xxxx both need more space for file type RAWDNG and the number xxxx. See below.
RAWDNG?!? How have you set picture format and SD?

Ciao Andrea,

I installed 0.7.7.0:

What version of Windows? Also check that you really have the v0.7.7.0 (or now 0.7.8.5) installed (Help->About).

Please, retry and provide me the log: Help -> Save Log (new feature)

Many thanks!
09-19-2017, 02:12 PM   #118

QuoteQuote:

What version of Windows? Also check that you really have the v0.7.7.0 (or now 0.7.8.5) installed (Help->About).

Please, retry and provide me the log: Help -> Save Log (new feature)

Many thanks!
Yes, I'm on Windows 10. I was using 0.7.7.0. I installed 0.7.8.5 and I have the same issue, the moment I click the LV button in the software, the camera starts shooting with intervals of a second or so until I unclick the LV button. I have attached the log.

Ciao,

Enzo
Attached Files
File Type: zip Wifi-Remote_20170919.zip (2.2 KB, 22 views)
09-19-2017, 03:10 PM   #119
Pentaxian

Original Poster
What is your SD cards configuration and setup? You have any card in slot 2?
Also try to upgrade firmware and retry.

Thank you
09-20-2017, 01:06 AM   #120
Pentaxian

Original Poster
v 0.7.8.6 online.

Release notes.
1. more verbose log
2. little interface modification to show 6 digits file formats
3. more support to RAWDNG and RAWPEF formats

Vincenzo, try to update the k-1 firmware please.

Best Regards