Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-27-2018, 05:54 PM   #16
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by bkpix Quote
Actually I'm using the KP.
Hmmmm...Sorry to lead you astray. Normally, I double check what the manual says, but today, I did not. My K-3 is supposed to save Menu 4 settings ("with exceptions"), but it appears that instant review stuff is one of those exceptions. That sucks. I was thinking just the other day ago that I might want to have the feature "off" similar to what you are attempting.

Apparently your KP has the same exception. Too bad they decided to not provide an appropriate footnote.

Steve

02-27-2018, 09:02 PM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Thanks, Steve. It apparently just doesn't work that way.

I guess I can find another use for that user mode!

---------- Post added 02-27-18 at 08:08 PM ----------

Sadly, it seems you also can't save the Outdoor View Setting or the Night Vision Display in the user modes. Between the two of them you can almost shut the LCD off.

Last edited by bkpix; 02-27-2018 at 09:08 PM.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
av, camera, change, dslr, mode, modes, photography, power, tav, time, tweaks, user