Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 21 Likes Search this Thread
06-12-2020, 05:42 AM - 1 Like   #31
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
I've also had trouble photographing my brother's white mouse - although the black eyes contast well with the white fur, the fur itself is almost featureless and the darned animal vibrates so much. Anything slower than 1/500 or 1/1000 shutter speed will have motion blur.

I would love to have kangaroos to photograph and try the AF but they kinda live in the furthest away place I can visit

---------- Post added 06-12-20 at 05:43 AM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by 3by2 Quote
Kangaroos are extremely difficult to shoot. What lens do Pentax do which covers 12,000 miles and compensates for the curvature of the earth? Is it the 500?
The 560 gets you only from Europe to India. Try the SMC Pentax-A* 1200mm F8 ED [IF] Reviews - A Prime Lenses - Pentax Lens Reviews & Lens Database, but no AF so good luck

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
af, animals, camera, crop, dfa, dslr, eyes, focus, fur, kangaroo, kangaroos, lens, pentax, photography, results, reviews, scotland, shot, technique, volvo