Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 7 Likes Search this Thread
10-06-2019, 09:07 AM   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Infinite Ascension Quote
I would like this thread to be a place for users of k3 and k3ii to contribute valuable tips that new users and novices like my self and can find useful.

In the long run, it would help tremendously, as more users add specific tips that they figured out for a variety of situations to optimize image quality and general performance.

There is already some info found here.
Pentax K-3 Review - Recommended Settings | PentaxForums.com Reviews

But I feel that a lot of user specific input is missing from people who have owned and been using the k3/ii for a good while to get a really great hang of it.

What are people's thoughts on the settings stated in the link above?

What about this link: RiceHigh's Pentax Blog: My Best Optimal Custom Image (Colour) Setting Combination for the Later Pentax Digital Bodies

What settings should I be setting my camera for sunset city shootings if all I got is 35 prime f2.4, 50 f2, and 50-200 wr?

Thank you Pentax Forums I hope to get the most out my camera

Thanks for opening this thread. I have a k-3II since September 2016 and I still haven't mastered it. The tips given are great. Thanks to everyone who gave tips. I'll give it them a try. I too have more questions but I need to open my camera and take a picture of the set up and paste it here. I'm sure everyone's recommendation will help.