Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-15-2018, 07:51 AM   #31

I have been observing from the sidelines, and then had a question: Us the upgrade from K5 to K3/3ii most felt with AF lenses? The reason I ask is that I have been using MF lenses almost exclusively, and the 2 AF lenses I have (rarely used FA 35/2 and DA 70) seem to do fine on my K5 (I usually shoot in well lit areas). I have grown comfortable with the K5 and the extended reach of non-DA lenses, that I now realize I may be less comfortable with the K1, but I still need to try that. The increasing bulk makes me hesitant. Any change in my camera equipment would require the use of the same batteries as the K5 (I don't relish the idea of buying a different set).

Thank you in advance for suggestions/answers to my question. Peace.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
20-40mm, af, camera, da, dslr, ii, k-3, k-5, kp, lens, performance, photography, silver, version