Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 26 Likes Search this Thread
03-22-2018, 12:20 PM   #31
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by David Cook Quote
Just a quick response to my original question. I wrestled with the question K-70 or KP following your advice. In the end I decided on and have purchased, although haven’t got it yet, a KP. My reasoning being that the prices here in the UK put the two cameras quite close. I have paid £687 for a brand new KP. Plus the KP is a newer camera in the range. The only thing the K-70 has which I would have liked is the fully articulating screen but I think I can live with the tilting screen on the KP.
Thanks all for your contributions.
You will enjoy the KP a great deal, with the caveat that there is so much personalization available for different situations, it may take a bit of time to learn some of the capabilities. But start shooting right away in Any mode that you feel like and prepare to be amazed. best wishes on your recovery, looking forward to seeing your images here in the forums.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
body, camera, canon, dslr, ebay, flash, iso, k-70, k1, k10, k3, k70, kit, lens, lenses, look, macro, mint, nikon, pentax, photography, pixel-shift, prices, table, time