Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-23-2018, 06:16 AM   #166
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by MrB1 Quote
And the K-70 is also good in that respect, as well as being even greater value for money.
Yes, true but it's still an entry or mid level model. On image quality grounds definitely a winner. However my last entry level Pentax was a K200D and the KP offers things for me that I value like:
- 27 point AF system;
- Ultrasonic dust removal;
- Battery grip option;
- K1 like user interface;
- Quiet shutter mechanism.

It's difficult going to that louder shutter mechanism in the K70 when you have been spoilt with the upper models (K5, K3 and K1).

Still, the K70 is definitely great for what it is.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
apsc, blog, brands, business, camera, commitment, control, dslr, fa, features, ff, fuji, gear, grip, k-1, k-1ii, k-mount, lens, lenses, message, pentax, photography, quality, results, size, tomorrow, vs