Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-27-2008, 05:17 AM   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
*IST Club?

I've seen lots of clubs listed for lenses, but nothing specifically for the different lines of Pentax cameras. I've got an *ist D, and I'm curious to see what some good quality pictures look like with this camera. I've only got cheap lenses so far, and I'm wondering what potential this camera has with some good glass.

I'll start with one of my pictures taken the end of August this year. Don't remember what lens I used, but I suspect is was my 70-210. It is also a crop of the original.

09-27-2008, 07:20 AM   #2
Inactive Account

What a great idea!

I still have the *istDS (hope that is Ok to put in this thread) and the more I get to know this little gem the better I like it - no bells & whistles on it just an extremely well built camera that produces very fine results and deserved a lot more recognition and respect in the market.

Here is one of my favourite seascapes produced with the *ist DS -
Attached Images

09-27-2008, 07:31 AM   #3
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Awesome shot Falcons. Love the hint of colour in the right sky and rocks. (Just straighten that horizon!)

I'll add some shots to this from my *istD later It's mostly used for work stuff (weddings etc.)
09-27-2008, 08:51 AM   #4
Pentaxian

Original Poster
Awsome shot falcons. Yes, I have no problem with your *ist DS. I think all the *ist's fall into this catagory, as they are from the same era / family. I think results between all the *ist models should be basically the same.