Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-28-2018, 03:23 PM - 1 Like   #16
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Outis Quote
From what other users had reported with similar problems, the cost of a repair was something in the $300-500 rage, which is more than I want to spend on a camera that's worth about that much. But I could send it in and get it looked at, at least.
Just checking their site, it's $353 flat rate repair including return shipping. Think of it this way, for less than the cost of an unknown used body, you get yours back with a 90 day warranty. Sounds like a win to me. As a service reference, my QS-1 suddenly died a bit over a week ago, I sent it in, and they turned it around in 24 hours, and I received it back yesterday. Can't complain.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
aps-c, bodies, body, camera, dslr, ii, k-3, lenses, photography, rokinon, sort