Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-27-2019, 01:29 AM   #16

QuoteOriginally posted by kypfer Quote
!bleep! ... it never occurred to me that a Nikon lens would even fit a Pentax, let alone work, but it does. Just tried my charity-shop special Nikkor 28mm f/2.8 (£5 with a buckled filter thread) and it fit's with infinity focus! OK, the mount isn't totally secure, I may not want to walk around with it fitted, but this opens up a whole new field of lens acquisition that I didn't know existed
ahhh yes such as voigtlander nikon mount. maybe only ai/ais lenses can fit?

05-27-2019, 03:55 AM   #17

this position is VERY secure. the previous photo above is not
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
IPhone SE  Photo 

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
500mm, af, bodies, camera, dslr, leitax, lens, lenses, mount, nikon, option, party, pentax, photography, third, wr