Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-28-2007, 08:20 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Samsung GX dSLR SIG Banners

Haha, since all the Pentax owners got'em, I guess its time for Samsung owners to get banners too!

Attached Images

03-01-2007, 04:47 AM   #2
Forum Member

Thanks ... I was thinking about doing that
03-01-2007, 12:12 PM   #3

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Cool!

Thanks for that. I've been considering doing one of my own but never got around to doing it. Come to think of it i've only been out with the camera twice this month (February that is).
03-04-2007, 08:37 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
You welcome! Wow, thats three of us haha.

Yea it was totally by chance, mixed in with CBA that I ended up with the Samsung. The K series was coming out and stores began pulling their *Ist DLs off the shelves. I couldn't afford the K bodies at the time and found a sotre selling the Samsung rebranded ones and bought that instead. It was $599.99 CAN so pretty good I guess.