Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-10-2019, 01:03 PM - 1 Like   #166
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: The Great Pacific Northwet, in the Land Between Canada and Mexico
Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by BigMackCam Quote
And now, folks - interesting though this off-shoot in the conversation may be - I'd be awfully grateful if we could return to the topic (this BigMackCam guy hasn't helped, frankly)

Thank you
Aw, geeze.

I've never had any troubles with my Pentax cameras.

Guess I better politely bow out.

That's OK, almost quitting time, on a Friday, so Friday night beer night!

BFN!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
brand, bulb, camera, change, company, components, devices, dslr, faith, industry, light, market, owner, owners, pentax, photography, pm, price, product, qc, repair, ricoh, shops, thread, time, tone, vehicle