Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-09-2008, 12:25 PM   #31
Damn Brit

QuoteOriginally posted by RiceHigh Quote
I hope that we can continue to chat in a friendly or at least respectful way although I am sure that your opinions and mines could be rather different.

After all, I am just a super Pentax fanboy who just want the best Pentax DSLR body and system all the time, nothing else. I agree that you're absolutely right that its just the brand we are here, so I actually see no point of personal attacks which happened from time to time even different people have different requirements or expectations or even aspirations :-)

See you, friend.
RH, thank you for accepting my apology, I just wish you wouldn't attack Pentax all the time, that's just behaving like a fanboy gone off the rails.
It would be nice if you could write some positive posts sometimes, join in the Post your photos or competitions or something.
BTW, I rescind my comments about you being just an average photographer on the grounds that this series of shots was shot under difficult conditions. I thought your portrait of the little girl was really good.
Why didn't you just take the system that would have worked better for you, then you wouldn't have had to bitch, or maybe you could have bitched on a Canon forum or not. Or you could have just used your film cameras.
One final point RH, the best Pentax system is here, you can only work with the tools available, every system has it's faults and the majority of users just get on with it and produce the best pictures they can. Bitching won't make Pentax better for you I'm afraid so please stop talking about their demise.