Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-12-2008, 11:05 AM   #31
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I don't think you need to apologize. As a professional with the years of experience you mention you know what tool you need to do the job. As a mechanic, there are lot of tools in my box. For some, the brand doesn't matter but certain items I am very brand specific in my use such as Craftsman's #2 phillips and Snap-On's fine tooth rachets. I will buy nothing else because they work best for me. Good luck with whatever you choose.

« Gear List | *ist DL »

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
brand, camera, canon, day, dslr, equipment, life, pentax, photography, time