Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-27-2013, 03:36 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Hi, couldn't resist posting here! You guys saved my bacon. i had the same problem,(don't use your shirt to clean the viewfinder) found this thread. I bought the novus and it worked beautifully!! Thank you!!!
Joel

07-24-2019, 12:45 AM   #17

QuoteOriginally posted by Gerbermiester Quote
I contacted Pentax Canada in search for replacement parts. They replied as follows:

"If you plan to install if yourself, the part nbr. is 0076570 L7, eyepiece rear lens, cost $16.46 ea.,
plus s/h $10(Fedex) plus applicable taxes. We have stock on hand."
My K-x got scratched very badly. Polishing improved the situation a lot, but it's still not a joy to use, like original SLR viewfinder... I can replace the eyepiece myself, but I cannot get that little plastic lens. I've contacted several services in Poland, some eBay camera part sellers, one shop in the USA and nobody can deliver new eyepiece to me. Can you help me with that? Anything that could help: part number, contact to the seller, even a broken donor body... Let's try