Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-29-2009, 02:41 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by raider Quote
Hi

Anyone saw this ad and bought one?

Samsung GX20/18-55mmKit - Ted's Camera Stores Australia
I was also looking at thae same thing on the Ted's website.I think the last time I looked at it ,it was a bit cheaper.It is still very tempting at that price though.But is the GX20 identical in everyway to the K20D,beside the front logo?

08-30-2009, 07:57 AM   #17

almost....

You lose the 21 fps in K20D, but gain quick access to WB, ISO, shooting mode and flash mode in the directional pad, without the need to press the function button first. Then there is another quick access to custom WB using the optical preview button (via custom settings), which i think is very clever. Wish Pentax has implemented those too.

Other than that.. everything are identical...... wait.. onemore.. you cannot use pentax battery grip.. if you need one in the future.