Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-10-2020, 04:25 PM   #136
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by mtl_pentaxian Quote
Youíre right that they did fit a lot into the K-1 package. I used the camera size page to compare with other models. Iíd love it if they could bring it down to a7II dimensions (edit: I acknowledge that this is a mirrorless camera) but without losing the D-Li90 battery. Iíd also love it if they could give it some throwback flair.
I would be OK with a mirrorless k mount K1, make it look a bit like the ME.

---------- Post added 11-10-20 at 04:26 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by mtl_pentaxian Quote
You may be right that I donít actually need a larger format.

I had actually considered the 24MP a7II as itís been seeking for CAD1,300 of late, but have decided against it because I donít feel like adapting all of my Pentax glass.

As far as the ergonomics of the K5 go, to me itís the camera perfected. It love it so much that it must be a significant part of my hesitation to part with it.

---------- Post added 03-06-20 at 01:24 PM ----------

Not validation but the (probably vain) hope that a Ricoh engineer or marketing person reads this. 😉
Also 24 MP

11-10-2020, 04:48 PM - 2 Likes   #137
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by cmohr Quote
@MarkJerling @Parallax Can someone please do something about the Troll.

He's got a few too many wallabies loose in the top paddock, if you know what I mean.

There should be a basic rule of conduct here, the forum is for health conversation, knowledge sharing, discussion and sharing of photos and contributing ideas.

The bloke has only made 28 posts in 5 years, 9 out of the blue in this thread, after years of absence and the rest of his posts were only ever photo nomination posts. And just jumping on after 5 years and posting all this nonsense should be rewarded with an IP ban, and deletion of all the posts here as they serve no other purpose, but to flagilate the posters ego.

Thankyou
He won't trouble us again in this thread. With luck, he'll post nonsense elsewhere and find his posting privileges curtailed there too.

Last edited by MarkJerling; 11-10-2020 at 04:59 PM.