Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-30-2008, 01:11 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Another K10 focusing question

Thhis question has a twist. After I found this forum I started reviewing my old photos to find some to post. I never realized how many of my wildlife shots were soft.(actually i did, but wrote it off to the reviews I read) I've noticed images shot fairly close 15ft or less seem OK while anything farther seems soft. Please refer to my gallery and see for yourselves. My question is for other wildlife people, has anyone else had problems focusing with long lenses? even some of my shots with my 50-135 DA* seem a little soft. (or maybe I'm just soft in the head). The long lenses I use are a 400mm Tamron f6.3., tokina 800 F8, Bigma. Maybe i just need to get some Better Glass.

10-30-2008, 06:39 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
It might help if you posted links to some specific images you weren't happy with. Looking at the ones in your gallery here, I see right away that on the "Twins" image, the camera appears to have focused - not surprisingly - on the rock in front of the foxes.