Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-07-2008, 08:36 PM   #16

All you need is the serial # and copy of receipt, which I emailed in. I received a VERY FAST response.

I just received my warranty card... it too arrived VERY fast.

It's an extension of 2 years beyond the 1st year = 3 years total.

In addition, PENTAX offers one no charge complete check up on the camera to ensure that it's operating to specs. That's a very, very good policy and almost as valuable as the warranty itself.

You pay $19.95 for shipping, which is completely within "market", e.g. very reasonable.

**** you need to validate your warranty w/in 30 days of purchase. *****

Not valid in FL, VA or where prohibited by law according to the card.

What other major company 1) offers such great "value adds" 2) responds so quickly to email and 3) sends the information IMMEDIATELY?

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, dslr, k20d, paperwork, photography, warranty