Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 20 Likes Search this Thread
06-30-2020, 11:44 AM - 1 Like   #31
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
I've already spent that money...it'll be here tomorrow! My next lens is going to be the one I ponder over.

06-30-2020, 04:33 PM   #32
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by osbourne one-nil Quote
Ah - you should have pretended it was your house (although I'm sure yours is lovely too). My dad died recently leaving about 2000 classical vinyl albums and thousands of books, including classics like 4mm Coal Wagon Finescale Modelling volume 2. I might begin to appear very educated in the coming months one I learn how to make bookcases.

I can't wait to get out in the evenings and put this thing through its paces; it doesn't get dark until about 10.30 which gives me plenty of time for a nice leisurely lakeside walk. I think a ND filter might be my first addition.
I'm sorry for your loss. If you like vinyl (like me) that would seem like a nice collection you've gained.
Do post some photos once you have had a chance to put the 'new' camera through it's paces.
07-01-2020, 04:16 AM - 1 Like   #33
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Yay!

18 hours from Hannover. Not too shabby.
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 11 Pro  Photo