Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-26-2020, 08:53 AM   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by LeeRunge Quote
Taking everything in perspective ALL of these cameras have great performance though for the sensors as well as they're all pretty close in DR and ISO now.
I still appreciate the Pentax philosophy of going slightly flat in their raw and jpeg lies. A couple of ticks of contrast when needed is easy.

10-26-2020, 09:04 AM   #17
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by normhead Quote
I still appreciate the Pentax philosophy of going slightly flat in their raw and jpeg lies. A couple of ticks of contrast when needed is easy.
I do as well. With Olympus looking to go downhill quick after the sell off I think Pentax is the only one with Pixel Shift as well. Which seems amazing for landscapes.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, dslr, ff sensor, ii, iso, k-1, leader in ff, market leader, pentax, pentax k-1 ii, photography, range, sensor dynamic range