Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 3 Likes Search this Thread
11-10-2020, 08:08 PM   #16
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Just1MoreDave Quote
There must have been some reason why this system was not used for other bodies, because it could have meant the A lens technology was unnecessary.
I may not be following your reasoning so I apologise if I'm misunderstanding you...

Off the film plane doesn't stop the need for the "a series" method of communication. It also persisted long after the LX. What wasn't carries forward was the ability to have the camera adjust the exposure on the fly if lighting changed. That was a mixed bag as it could extend the exposure to a crazy long one in just the right circumstance.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
aperture, aperture simulator, camera, dslr, feature, pentax, photography