Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-30-2020, 06:49 AM   #46
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by mikesbike Quote
So logic finally kicked in, and I ordered the K-1II with the 28-105 WR kit lens special! I've now reawakened my fine FF lenses, have been enjoying the experience for some 2 weeks, and I am delighted!
Welcome to the full frame club!

even though Pentax's lineup of APS-C lenses is excellent, there is something unique to the K-1's handling and operation that I haven't yet seen anywhere else.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
adjustment, af, aps-c, buttons, camera, control, da, display, dslr, ff, flash, ii, iii, iso, k-1, k-3, knob, kp, lenses, model, pentax, photography, pm, post, primes, tele
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search