Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 13 Likes Search this Thread
11-29-2020, 12:51 AM - 1 Like   #31
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Photos-by-Chas Quote
It is good to see a positive article about the K70. It also is encouraging to see others have the opinion that if the aperture block problems was as serious as some indicate that there would be nmor, much more, complaints documented here, or on other fora.
The K70 is brilliant and I am pretty sure that by this time in their lifeline the K30/50 had seen significantly more failures. You can pretty much guarantee thought that if I bought a K70, it would fail. If I didn't have bad luck I would have no luck at all

---------- Post added 11-29-20 at 12:53 AM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by Serkevan Quote
This would actually be a good option if when I do win the camera . I have to research a bit more because a dedicated astro camera would be interesting (even if I would have to buy the O-GPS). The K-70 was on my radar when I started researching models for a first DSLR. In fact, it would have been my first option, but it was too expensive at the time... so I slashed the 0 out of the name .
In fujiland, that makes it better, doesnt it? 😂😂😂😂😂

11-29-2020, 02:28 AM   #32
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Woo-hoo so I do have a descent camera!
11-29-2020, 03:48 AM   #33
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by McCMac Quote
Woo-hoo so I do have a descent camera!
If you have a K70, you have a belter they reckon the secret to avoiding aperture block is continuous use. You know what that means have you thought of trying something like the Daily In Challenge? That and the single in really get you shooting. And get some vintage glass on that baby!