Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 24 Likes Search this Thread
05-12-2022, 10:24 PM - 1 Like   #61
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Just1MoreDave Quote
Yes. Page 48 of the manual explains it. The menu options are in the camera symbol (I think Capture?) menu, page 5. You can choose Sequential, fills up one card and rolls over to the next. Or Save to Both, the same file type on each card. Or Separate RAW/JPEG, which does as you describe.
Page 48! Explains why I haven't seen it yet ;

THANKS!

---------- Post added 05-13-22 at 00:28 ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by Kunzite Quote
Sorry, but this actually avoids my question.
Let's try again: I could get a Sandisk Extreme Pro UHS-II 270MB/sec (rated writing speed) or a Sony Tough 300MB/sec, or, at less than half the price, a Sony Tough rated for 150MB/sec write speed.
If anyone could do a test - I've seen the one with the Kingston 300MB/sec, so a 150MB/sec-ish card one would be great - that would be much appreciated.
I just bought a Lexar128 Up To 250MB/s Read so I can report back on its suitability (once I read page 48 of the manual).

Last edited by madison_wi_gal; 05-12-2022 at 10:30 PM.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
4k, camera, card, cards, dslr, iii, inc, k-3, memory, menu, page, photography, reader, sd, sdxc, sony