Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-29-2021, 10:15 AM   #16
Pentaxian

When I bought a K200D it had quite a few dust spots on the image but using just a bulb-type blower removed 99% from the sensor so that is all it may need.

In terms of cleaning the body, LCD cleaner is very effective with a microfiber cloth, while a tiny bit of olive oil rubbed over the rubber parts (after cleaning) of a camera body or lens restores the rubber back to its original black color very nicely.

09-26-2021, 04:47 PM   #17

Original Poster
Okay figured I had ought to update with pictures from the camera.

Just routine cleaning, a new Kit lens added and after an outing with my dad to start getting him used to it, he took it on vacation to The Badlands in South Dakota. Took under 300 pictures (sadly in my opinion) but I uploaded a few to my photobucket account and I have to say def a good $20 purchase plus the new kit lens. And needless to say, I don't think I am going to get my $20 back or my camera . . . But it was worth it to see him so happy with his pictures (that his PnS could never have gotten like these) and to come back into the photography world- as he was the one that started me 20 years ago with my K1000.

Photobucket
09-27-2021, 05:49 PM   #18
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by AyaSora Quote
Okay figured I had ought to update with pictures from the camera.
Looking good to me!