Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-30-2008, 01:01 AM   #16
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by mchud Quote
I'm getting the feeling there are some people who are a little edgy. But I could be wrong. That's the problem with text!
Not edgy at all. Just simply asking the question, "Are you able to now obtain Sharp Pics with your K20D now or not?"
Your opening to this thread stated you can get sharp pics with your *ist but the same set up taken with the K20D is soft and blurry. You seem to have changed the whole point of the thread midstream.

But to play your new game I will go
K20D = #3
*ist = #2
Nikon = #1

11-30-2008, 04:38 AM   #17

Posting an update (like this one) will bring the thread to the top of the list, so if it is active then people will see it, no need to post more threads, just keep updating the one that exists.

Some people get confused with cropping and resizing and some software doesn't make it any easier. If you tell us what software you are using we may be able to give more precise instructions. The main point is that we do not want or need to see the whole picture, just a small portion of it, the same portion from each test