Photos: Albums
1. Tuscany
2. Iceland
3. Patagonia
07-20-2021, 09:54 AM - 1 Like   #18
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Also, for over a year I have been watching “Photography Online “ and now the Isle of Skye is very high on my bucket list.
07-20-2021, 10:07 AM   #19
Pentaxian

I'm going to list 4:

Iceland.
Japan.
Alaska and Canada RV trip, with ferry from Seattle to Alaska, then drive home through Canada.
Australia.

07-20-2021, 10:23 AM - 1 Like   #20
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by dneira29 Quote
What are your top 3 bucket list destinations that you haven't visited yet?

Mine are
1 Iceland
2 Patagonia in Chile
3 Spain

Feel free to share! XD
I've had a motorcycle trip I've been wanting to make for maybe seven years now that hasn't happened for one reason or another. Start in KS and ride through the Dakotas, curve over to Toronto and Quebec City, head out and take the ferry to Newfoundland. Then make it back to Maine and head down to NYC and then on to DC. From there a slow route back to KS. Camp as much as I can stand to and generally take my time. Probably take a month. Pack a pair of film camera bodies and a few lenses as well as my cell phone for photography. Probably do the whole thing on my Kawasaki Z900rs.

I think this pretty much uses up my three destinations in one trip. I should put this on the calendar now.
07-20-2021, 12:04 PM   #21
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Many places I wanna visit.... Chile is one of them. A big city , NY, Tokyo, would also be in the list... Then maybe Africa...
07-20-2021, 08:17 PM   #22
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Wow. I don't have one exactly. Just general thoughts like I want to take my girlfriend to Europe and share some of the places I love in Italy and Scotland, but they weren't about photography per se. Perhaps need to start thinking about it.

07-20-2021, 08:37 PM   #23
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by pres589 Quote
I've had a motorcycle trip I've been wanting to make for maybe seven years now that hasn't happened for one reason or another. Start in KS and ride through the Dakotas, curve over to Toronto and Quebec City, head out and take the ferry to Newfoundland. Then make it back to Maine and head down to NYC and then on to DC. From there a slow route back to KS. Camp as much as I can stand to and generally take my time. Probably take a month. Pack a pair of film camera bodies and a few lenses as well as my cell phone for photography. Probably do the whole thing on my Kawasaki Z900rs.

I think this pretty much uses up my three destinations in one trip. I should put this on the calendar now.
That sounds amazing! I have a friend that Traveled from Oregon down to chile on his motorcycle. I actually met him while he was passing by in Ecuador. I hope you make your trip!

---------- Post added 07-20-21 at 08:37 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by Michail_P Quote
Many places I wanna visit.... Chile is one of them. A big city , NY, Tokyo, would also be in the list... Then maybe Africa...
Tokyo and Africa are both really big ones for me too! Cheers to that!

---------- Post added 07-20-21 at 08:42 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by clickclick Quote
Wow. I don't have one exactly. Just general thoughts like I want to take my girlfriend to Europe and share some of the places I love in Italy and Scotland, but they weren't about photography per se. Perhaps need to start thinking about it.
There is a such thing as a photo bucket list hahah. Thats my my camera's name is Emilia! She goes with me everywhere! XD
07-21-2021, 12:16 AM - 1 Like   #24
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Ireland, Scotland, England, Wales

Canary Islands

Yosemite, Yellowstone, Redwoods, West Coast.

I guess I have three "theme destinations" rather than 3 unique destinations. If I had to squeeze it down, it would be Ireland, Canary Islands, Yosemite.
07-21-2021, 09:27 AM   #25
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by robgski Quote
Also, for over a year I have been watching “Photography Online “ and now the Isle of Skye is very high on my bucket list.
That looks beautiful! I just added it to my list! hahah
07-21-2021, 10:28 AM - 1 Like   #26
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by yucatanPentax Quote
Ireland, Scotland, England, Wales

Canary Islands

Yosemite, Yellowstone, Redwoods, West Coast.

I guess I have three "theme destinations" rather than 3 unique destinations. If I had to squeeze it down, it would be Ireland, Canary Islands, Yosemite.
Yosemite is so choked with people these days, it can be frustrating. I recommend the redwoods up in Del Norte county, near Crescent City, for a redwoods experience... and Crater Lake up here in Oregon for another magical place, which is a bit less crowded.
07-21-2021, 10:38 AM   #27
Pentaxian

By bucket list I assume you mean places I haven't been.
1. The Grand Canyon.
2. The Canadian West Coast on an eco-cruise
3. Machu Picchu
07-21-2021, 01:56 PM   #28
Pentaxian

Adding a comment to keep this thread on my radar while I think about the question...

07-21-2021, 02:11 PM - 1 Like   #29
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

since march 13, 2020, and my last travel outside of the greater toronto area

ANYWHERE AT ALL
07-21-2021, 04:10 PM - 1 Like   #30
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

FWIW, I prefer to travel in the offf-season when possible