Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-01-2008, 09:15 AM   #1

K200D USB problem

k, i'm new to DSLR, Pentax and this board and i'm having a problem with my new K200D

I've taken pictures, I can play back the pictures on the camera, I have hooked up the USB cable to my computer and the camera, and in setup I have set USB Connection to PC my computer recognizes a new device but sez there is a problem with it

... okay, that's weird, now it's working!!! too funny!!! I did it 6 times last night with no luck and now its working! I wonder if installing the Pentax Browser and Laboratory also installed a necessary driver?

Anyway, b4 i bought the camera I visited this board and saw many happy owners, you helped finalize my decision to buy. thx

Johnny

12-01-2008, 04:40 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
QuoteQuote:
I wonder if installing the Pentax Browser and Laboratory also installed a necessary driver?
Yes and you probably needed a restart to initialise it.
So today on boot up it is initialised and running? Good to hear!