Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 14 Likes Search this Thread
10-10-2021, 03:48 PM   #31

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by UncleVanya Quote
That seems strange. Does your ad-block software work “all or nothing” and does it include your spam filtering or can you only disable for browsing this site (whitelisting). Most email spam isn’t connected to browsing ads.
Hi

I can block either all of the web site, a page or a specific element

The filters I have are tracking, social media tracking, cookies & push notifications

Acceptable ads & 3rd party tracking blocking

There's quite a few "custom" options available also which I could use to drill down to the code that is triggering the ad block I imagine but it's easy enough to whitelist if needed for this forum

I'm using Adblock + 3.11.2

D

---------- Post added 10-10-21 at 03:54 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by mlag Quote
in the left bottom corner : the thumbs up is just next/right of the warning triangle.
odd you see only one ? Try clicking just right of triangle ?

(note : on my own post, i can see also alone the triangle : you can give only thumbs up to other peoples replies (were you accidently looking to your own first post.... ))

No I was looking at other peoples posts also

For example on standard "Pro Boards" forums you can indeed like your own post & delete that by repeating the like

This the first time I've come across an ad blocker taking objection to a "like" facility, must be the way the forum is set up

D

10-11-2021, 09:42 AM   #32
Forum Member

Photos: Albums
I recently has an issue with the official Pentax M42 adapter getting stuck on my Super Tak 50mm 1.4 8E. No threads crossed, it just decided to stick to the lens like glue. I had to use a Dremel tool to carefully cut it off after all other tricks to remove it failed. Luckily I was able to cut it free without damaging the lens. Maybe it just wore out over time? Who knows. Now to buy another one. Super take lenses are worth the risk of things like this happening. Happy adapting.