Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-23-2021, 06:42 AM   #16

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

QuoteOriginally posted by Lev Quote
I wonder how you would feel that on different camera, is the construction of viewfinder is somehow related to what you have described?
I should just get contacts lol, I always have similar issues this time of year with my rifle scope for deer season, looking over or under my glasses through the scope.

11-24-2021, 10:42 AM   #17
pid
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by pid Quote
you find the Original PENTAX Eye Cup MII 30087 from Japan on ebay. I use it and I like it better than the original eye cup of my K-1. I wear glasses and now they never fog.
This one is very good and does never fall off ... and you can insert a lens, instead of wearing glasses! Best eye-cup I ever had! It seems to be expensive but it is worth every cent.
11-24-2021, 01:01 PM   #18
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by pid Quote
This one is very good and does never fall off ... and you can insert a lens, instead of wearing glasses! Best eye-cup I ever had! It seems to be expensive but it is worth every cent.
I have one of those. It is made to fit the viewfinder frames on Pentax M42 and K-series film cameras.

Steve
11-24-2021, 01:13 PM   #19
Lev
Veteran Member

Original Poster
guys can you give me a link to specific one you liked? because it opens a german ebay with tons of items...