Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-12-2007, 03:50 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
New K10D

Pulled the trigger on a new K10D today, should be here Wednesday. It is going to replace my K100D.

03-12-2007, 04:43 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Enjoy your new camera; I'm certianly enjoying mine. There's another Nashville cat (who's name I can't immediately recall) that appears on the forum from time-to-time. I love that town - I lived there a million years ago when I was a grad student at Vandy.

Jer
03-12-2007, 05:21 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
congrads!
you are going to love you new purchase and I bet, know both cameras well, that you are going to miss a few of the K100 features as well.
My wife has the K100 and if she needs to just turn it on and shoot, she is ready camera in hand taking a shot while I am still playing with the K10 Knobs deciding which one to turn

cheers

have fun with it!

randy
03-12-2007, 05:23 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Solid

QuoteOriginally posted by TNPapa Quote
Pulled the trigger on a new K10D today, should be here Wednesday. It is going to replace my K100D.
Enjoy your new Toy...ooopppsss I meant Tool. Did you get the grip with it? It is so nice when shooting vertically.

03-12-2007, 07:28 PM   #5
Veteran Member

You're gonna have a lot of fun! Wanna donate your K100D to me? (j/k!)
03-13-2007, 07:00 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Yes indeed. You are really going to enjoy the K10D. I think the world of mine, and am having a blast with it. 'still learning, I might add - but it's a whole heap of fun & enjoyment, doing so. Congrats.
03-13-2007, 02:53 PM   #7
Inactive Account

QuoteOriginally posted by TNPapa Quote
Great! Now let's see some artsy shots of the Parthenon and all the lovelies at Tootsies. Or the Roundabout Statue.

Congratulations on your new camera. I'll be ordering mine by the end of the month, I hope.