Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-01-2022, 04:12 PM - 6 Likes   #1
Pentaxian

The Nightaxians: first full-length video podcast episode!

The Nightaxians' first full-length video podcast episode is here! The first one was sort of a teaser. Each week or so, tune in as Tim Little, Mike Cooper and I discuss all things night photography. And since we all have Pentax cameras, there'll be tons of all things Pentax mixed in there as well!

This week, we focus on Lensbaby as well as some other*lenses.

Link to Nightaxians Playlist: The Nightaxians - YouTube

Link to Episode 2:

There's also an article about the new Nightaxians video podcast (gear, travel, night photography, Pentax, etc.), telling a little more about the podcast.
The Nightaxians Video Podcast on YouTube is here to help you!

Last edited by Ken Lee; 03-03-2022 at 10:32 AM.
03-01-2022, 05:36 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Yay, great series
03-01-2022, 08:07 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by ebahle Quote
Yay, great series
Thanks! Now we start to dive in with more detail. The first one was more of this introductory thing, a sort of test thing. Remember, if there's any suggestions for topics or whatever, we're all ears!!
03-02-2022, 04:53 PM   #4
Veteran Member

I just discovered this channel when you posted about it a couple weeks ago. I have been making it through Tim's video. I just watched the one with your book. The nasa plane photo was great.

Thank you, Tim and Mike for sharing your knowledge

03-02-2022, 05:50 PM   #5
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Sidney Porter Quote
I just discovered this channel when you posted about it a couple weeks ago. I have been making it through Tim's video. I just watched the one with your book. The nasa plane photo was great.

Thank you, Tim and Mike for sharing your knowledge
You are most welcome. We're having fun discussing these, learning from each other, and hopefully providing entertaining and helpful content to others. Say the word if you want us to discuss something. Thanks!
03-03-2022, 10:32 AM   #6
Pentaxian

Original Poster
There's an article about the new Nightaxians video podcast (gear, travel, night photography, Pentax, etc.), telling a little more about the podcast.
The Nightaxians Video Podcast on YouTube is here to help you!