Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
03-04-2022, 03:04 PM   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I use mostly Hoya filters. My ND filters are all Hoya, and my clear protective filters are "Hoya Ultraviolet UV (C) Haze Multi-Coated Filter" types. I have some other brand filters, but as I said I mostly use Hoya.

If you are planning on doing scenes with ND filters, for motion blurring or very bright scenes you may want to get a 9 stop ND, for bright or medium bright scenes a 6 stop ND may be good, and for just shading a bright scene lightly a 3 stop ND may work well.

I use all screw on circular type filters.

Below is a shortcut to a clear protective filter type that I use (72 MM), in case you are interested. Of course they come in different sizes.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/652133-REG/Hoya_A72UVC_72mm_Ultraviol...981&

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
autofocus, camera, dslr, filter, filters, front, image, lens, lenses, photography, polariser, quality, uv