Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-18-2008, 02:27 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
The weather did finally cooperate for clear blue skies, and I shot this at F/11. (Blue skies were the only solid background on which they appeared) I cropped to the side of the frame where the spots were and upped the contrast and sharpness. It appears the problem is solved. Thanks, everyone.

12-18-2008, 02:44 PM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Not so sure Gene, top left, about 25 mm in from top & left...? Either a very small (2mm) dust spot, the first capture of a new planet or a UFO.

Its not going to cause too many problems.

cheers
12-18-2008, 02:51 PM   #18
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Mallee Boy Quote
Not so sure Gene, top left, about 25 mm in from top & left...? Either a very small (2mm) dust spot, the first capture of a new planet or a UFO.

Its not going to cause too many problems.

cheers

You are right, and now that I look at the part of the frame I cropped out, there is another one to the extreme left. They have moved and gotten smaller, but it looks like another puff may be in order.