Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-05-2022, 10:33 PM   #31
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Kombivan Quote
I just buy the ones with the largest mah i can find 2800mAh is the highest I have found and I have 14yo batteries still working they are about 1100mah from memory. as long as they work and they don't run completely flat who cares if they run totally flat they loose their memory.
We are speaking of the D-LI90 which has 1860mA/h.

It is not possible to pack 2800mA/h into this body (yet), and particular not with the temperatur-control MOS-FET.

Less possible with the D-LI109 which has just 1150mA/h.

Li-Ions don't lose their memory, they are not NiCd which have the memoryeffect.
Li-Ions just are fully damaged if "deep-discharged". Due to chemical processes. They don't have a brain for memory

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
battery, build, camera, date, dealer, dli190 battery, dslr, pentax, photography